Tuesday 22 September 2015

Enjoy The Ride Completely


A good traveller has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.
- Lao Tzu

I put all the things I like in my pictures. The things - so much the worse for them; they just have to put up with it.
- Pablo Picasso

I saw a picture and liked one thing about it. That thing became the whole picture in my hands. The other things - did they object to being left out? I doubt it. The thing I liked should feel pleased that it became to sole object of my interest. But the thing knows nothing. It existed 50 years ago, of that I can be sure, but may no longer be there. It was preserved back then. Today it is reborn in another form. It's texture pleased me. I set about exploring it with no fixed plans but finally arrived at a point where I decided it was time to stop.




No comments:

Post a Comment