Tuesday 23 August 2016

Dive!


....into what? Well, you can dive into a picture you're making, but despite the benefits of spontaneous creative energy in my experience it results more often than not in a mess. That said, some of the quickest pieces I've made have proved successful. I'm more likely to do some pondering first, as are most folk. The speed with which it's possible to make images using digital tools is a great asset. I play fast and loose a lot of the time, equating it with Punk bands. I'm think I'm probably The Lurkers rather than The Clash. I'm not sure what that means, other than the fact that no big company is about to offer me a lot of money any day soon. There'll be no equivalent of a triple album...although I sometimes make a triptych...
Dive!, RTomens, 2016

digital art, digital collage print

No comments:

Post a Comment