Monday 4 December 2017

By Chance? Art print: History Of Chance

RTomens, 2016

Hello - did you come here by chance? Perhaps, if such a thing exists on the internet. It's like finding a five pound note in the street, isn't it? Or in this case, a penny, perhaps, but you know the saying 'See a penny pick it up, if you do you'll have good luck'. Inflation cannot change that. A penny is a penny. It has to be a penny to fit nicely in the sentence.

I don't normally post twice a day but have done so. I felt the need to reach out again...stretch my fingers into the digital ether...? Is anybody there? Or as Jazz club legend Ronnie Scott liked to say: 'Let's join hands and contact the living'.

Chance plays a considerable part in my art. The print featured here was a chance operation. Luckily, it worked, I think, although that may not be for me to say. I've been listening to 'chance' music today. This album...Chance Composition...which is quite marvellous...


If by chance you enjoy my art and this blog, don't tell anyone...it's our little secret...

No comments:

Post a Comment