Monday 3 October 2022

Three recent Vispo pieces


RTomens, 2022

Less is less, more is more? I set out intending to attack this first piece...with everything I had...eyes, fingers, ideas, materials etc. I was moody. I meant business. 

RTomens, 2022

The text here is by Wittgenstein. No, I don't understand him. It doesn't matter. I cherry pick phrases I like. Or that could mean something.

RTomens, 2022

Pride comes before a fall. I was very pleased with the way this turned out. I thought it was good. I don't always think that about what I create. Sometimes I think 'Is it any good?' Or 'It is good but I know I can do better.' With this I thought the central shape was pleasing and well executed. It hasn't got the reaction I thought it would, which will teach me to a; not try to second-guess and b; not think too highly of anything I make! 


No comments:

Post a Comment