Thursday 8 September 2016

Vispo/Collage: Breakout


................there's a cafe quite near us on the Cally Road called The Breakout but I've never been in - it's opposite Pentonville prison and I thought it would be a great idea, should I ever find myself in there (the prison, not the cafe) and managed to break out, to go into the cafe and sit there for an hour or so. It's called 'hiding in plain sight', isn't it? I wonder if it would work......................................................................

................the piece below is called Breakout for obvious reason for in it we see the images escaping the frame, yes? Is it 'Vispo'? or 'Collage'? or 'digital art collaged vispo'? I've never worried about labels. LJ suggested this morning that Vispo was 'trendy'. She may be right. I mentioned that I created Vispo pieces to someone a while back and he asked me what it was. He was obviously not on trend...

Breakout, RTomens, 2016

vispo collage digital art concrete

No comments:

Post a Comment