Tuesday 6 April 2021

Postcard collage: First thing we'll want is a cuppa!

collage on a postcard
RTomens, 2021

 
Collage on a postcard made from an old newspaper (Daily Herald, Monday Sept 14, 1964, to be precise). 

Nothing like some tea and sympathy, eh? If you're British, that is, although coffee and sympathy has probably usurped tea in the equation, things being what they are. I'm upset that coffee has replaced tea...hold on, I'll look it up...no! Tea still reigns in the UK! Hurrah! Mainly due to older folk, naturally. Them young 'uns and coffee, I dunno. 

From next Monday we'll be allowed to drink coffee outside a café - whoopee! Thank you, government. If I can find a spare table I'll probably celebrate. Tables outside cafés and pubs will be precious commodities soon. I predict possible Table Riots. 



No comments:

Post a Comment