Tuesday 13 April 2021

Analogue collage: Another Lecture / Patriarchy and TV


feminist collage analogue collage on paper
RTomens, 2021

Quick collage I made this afternoon. I say 'quick' as if I normally labour for hours or days over my visual playthings - ha-ha. This was, perhaps, quick even for me. A feminist collage - heh-heh. The companion cyclist to this woman is on a postcard collage. I split them up, which is probably symbolic of patriarchal domination, eh? Divide and rule. As if I rule anything except the TV remote and that's only because The Boss can't be bothered whereas I often feel compelled to flick through the channels to see if anything decent is on but it's always French or Italian art house flicks and another documentary on Dieter Roth FFS! TV has really gone downhill.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment