Friday 8 July 2022

Collage: Receiver

RTomens, 2022

Are you receiving me?

Clear, if not loud...although...IF I SAY EVERYTHING IN CAPS PERHAPS IT WILL BE LOUDER?

Best not. I doesn't do to shout all the time, as if I have an important message to convey from this, the last blog standing...last art blog? Who blogs anymore full stop? The last time I looked for art bloggers (years ago) all I found were slick advertisements for the creators...not much being said....but heavily loaded with the correct SEO, obviously, because they got recommended and hit the heights of the search engine - whoooo!

Yes, I'm only jealous. I so love to get on a Recommended Art Blog list.

Or would I?

My preferences are irrelevant. I naturally operate somewhere beneath the underdog. I can't help it. Yes, I could if...I made a different kind of art...and became...more...professional in my blogging...erm...things that attract visitors.

At least you're here. 

Should you wish to follow me on Instagram. I'm here.

Over and out!


No comments:

Post a Comment