Not that what I think matters at all, except to LJ and anyone else within range of my voice.
Not that the above piece of visual poetry demonstrates what I think! Or perhaps it does. Our thoughts can, after all, be a blizzard of incoherent ideas or...a 'cloud' of words...which are very briefly joined up in our heads. Sometimes we transfer them to our tongues, but more often than not they remain inside. That may be just as well, eh? If we said everything we thought we might get into trouble.
Gosh, ain't I the philosophical one?
I'm currently trying to think whilst Bathory blast Necromancy into my head. This may be stupid...or...the battle between sound and thoughts could produce something else, something other than what I would say if I was thinking in silence.
I always type to music. As I've said before: sometimes the music influences the art. Other times I choose a specific genre or artist to suit what I know I'm going to type. Or rather, the style of vispo I'm going to produce. This Is What I Think was created to the sound of Thrash Metal. Does it show? The title is taken from part of the photocopied pages at the bottom. They were chosen randomly from an old sci-fi magazine, Galaxy Science Fiction.
Twin influences: Metal and sci-fi. My sci-fi reading these days is more likely to be written by Jack Kirby than J.G. Ballard. So it goes. Kirby's famous tech is definitely heavy 'metal', don't you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment